Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall is here!

I came to another realization this week...the girls and I haven't done a craft for a REALLY long time. So what to I do?? Call on all my fb mommies and scour Pinterest. I have come up with a lot of fall ideas. And I'm so very excited to do them all! 

First on the list is going to be a tree on our kitchen/deck door. With a tree, leaves both real and colored, pumpkins, corn, and an acorn or two. 

This afternoon started the first step. Coloring the leaves! 

I emailed Jake a punch of links to free fall coloring pages. Leaves. Pumpkins. Cats on pumpkins. Fun things for little girls. Daddy even got in on the fun coloring. I labeled them with who colored them and then cut them out. 
I also have the next pages labled for coloring tomorrow. 
I'm excited to color the pumpkin with the kitty on top. It will be interesting to see how the girls do. Hannah did really well with the leaves. She didn't stay in the lines, and at first didn't even want to color on the side with the leaves. But when she decided it was ok she stayed in the general shape. Hailey had fun mixing all the colors together as only Hailey can. 

I also have bags ready and labled for when we go with daddy on a walk to find real leaves. 
You can never be to prepared with twin toddlers :) 

I can't wait to post the final project. After everything is taped to the window. I'm sooooo excited about this project! Stay tuned for the next post :)



No comments: