Saturday, August 17, 2013

Babysitter TV

The last few months Jake and I have been in the process of selling and buying a house. It has been one mess after another. It has been so stressful. It has actually just been horrible. 

And because of this whole mess, Jake and I have done nothing but fight. If we are talking we are fighting about one thing or another, or so it seems. We have come to a point where we are just done. Done with the stress from the purchase of the new house. We have decided to back out and just rent. Yet, still we fight. Oy

But that's not the point of this post. The point is that I'm stressed about everything. And because of that, today the TV is babysitting. More specifically Rio is babysitting. Normally i feel like I'm not being a good mom and I hate having the tv on so much. But today, I don't think I can keep my cool long enough to keep them entertained. 

I am so ready to get everything figured out and for life to go back to normal. 

No comments: