Friday, May 31, 2013

Cloud dough

I am always looking for fun things for the girls and I to do together. Unfortunately, a lot of the days over here are spent in doors due to bad weather. That and it seems we have had on cold or flu after another. 

I am also looking for activities to do that don't make a crazy mess, and something we could do without having to find and pull out all of my craft supplies. I'm not even entirely sure what box in the garage most of the stuff is in. Pinterest led me to cloud dough. 
Easy: flour and baby oil. The recipe I found was 8 cups flour to 1 cup baby oil. Not knowing if the girls would like it I did half (4 to 1/2) but I didn't like the texture so I added another 1/2 cup oil and about another 1/2 cup of flour. 
It's a rather wired mix but I think the girls will like it. Now I jut have to wait for them to get up from their nap to try it out. So far I've had fun playing :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was hoping they would be really into this! Bummer :)